- Investor Overview
- Stock Information
- News Release
- Financial Reports & Proxy Statements
- SEC Filings
- Corporate Governance
- Company Presentations
- Investor FAQ
- Information Request
- E-Mail Alerts
- Investor Presentation (May 2017)
- Q1 2017 Triton International Earnings Presentation
- Investor Presentation (March 2017)
- Q4 2016 Triton International Earnings Presentation
- Q3 2016 Triton International Earnings Presentation (Revised November 17, 2016)
- Triton Analyst and Investor Day Presentation
- Q2 2016 Triton International Limited Earnings Presentation (Revised August 17, 2016)
|The World's Largest and Most Efficient Container Leasing Company|
Triton International Limited (NYSE: TRTN), formed through the merger of TAL International Group, Inc. and Triton Container International Limited on July 12, 2016, is the world's largest and most efficient lessor of intermodal freight containers. With revenue earning assets of $7.8 billion as of December 31, 2016 and an estimated 26% market share, Triton International serves virtually every major shipping line in the world.
Our global fleet includes over 5.1 million TEU of dry containers, refrigerated containers, tank containers, open tops, flat racks, chassis, generator sets and pallet wide containers.
We lease five types of equipment:
- Dry Freight Containers - Used for general cargo such as manufactured component parts, consumer staples, electronics and apparel
- Refrigerated Containers - Used for perishable items such as fresh and frozen food
- Special Containers - Used for heavy and oversized cargo such as marble slabs, building products and machinery
- Tank Containers - Used to transport bulk liquid products such as chemicals
- Chassis - Used for the transportation of containers domestically in the United States
Our in-house equipment sales group manages the sale process for our used containers and chassis from our equipment leasing fleet and buys and sells used and new containers and chassis acquired from third parties.
We offer our customers a variety of leasing options designed to help them manage uncertain cargo demand, balance trade flows, manage seasonality and finance their growth. Our lease structures are often specifically tailored to our customers' unique operating and financial requirements.