Investor Presentation – JPMorgan Conference (March 2018)
Investor Presentation (February 2018)
Q4 2017 Triton International Ltd Earnings Presentation
Investor Presentation (November 2017)( FY 2017 )
Q3 2017 Triton International Ltd Earnings Presentation
Q2 2017 Triton International Earnings Presentation( Q2 FY 2017 )
- What are the tax implications of the merger for shareholders?
- Please refer to the registration statement on Form S-4 that has been filed with the SEC for more information on the taxability of the merger. You are strongly urged to consult with a tax advisor to determine the particular U.S. federal, state or local, or foreign, income or other tax consequences of the merger to you.
- What exchange does Triton International trade on and what is the company’s ticker symbol?
- Triton International’s stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “TRTN.”
- How can one purchase Triton International common stock?
- Triton International common stock can be purchased on the open market through any registered broker.
- Who is the company’s transfer agent?
- Computershare can be contacted by telephone at (781) 575-3100.
- Where can I request the latest financial reports and news releases?
- To obtain an investor relations kit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. You may visit the investor relations section of our website at http://www.trtn.com or http://sec.gov to access Triton International’s public filings.
- How can I contact the company?
- Send an email message to email@example.com, or call our investor relations line at (914) 697-2900. For other inquiries, please visit the Information Request page on our website.